9 minutes ago, chillly said:

Always a 1ltr sprayer in my boot with ONR mix for inside and out. And some costco microfibres. im going to need it more now ive changed to black.. Sadly my girl went today :( 

It’s versatile stuff!

You’ve waved her off.  😢  I thought you were getting a white R Gary?  

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my God, I have a blue car!  😁  (after 20+ years of black cars).     I love Lapiz! A few very quick pics in between driving duties!     Pics from when I first clapped eyes o

Few more pics!  Ignore the dirt!  😁                       Interior 

I’ve had my 8R just over a couple weeks now and done around 530 miles in it.  Those were essential and work mile trips on a combination of motorway, dual carriageway, rural country roads and round the

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, chillly said:

yea time for a change. Add black akra and harman to my build LOL

Nice additions.  Do you have hard water where you are?  If so, if you don’t already have one, invest in a DI water filter.  You’ll not regret it with a black car. 

2 minutes ago, Booth11 said:

Nice additions.  Do you have hard water where you are?  If so, if you don’t already have one, invest in a DI water filter.  You’ll not regret it with a black car. 

2x 25ltr from Yair on route ready for september :)

Thanks for the heads up, guys. Never gave rinseless washes much thought before as I  couldn’t stand the idea of practically dry wiping the car, but anything that reduces friction has to be a good thing.

ONR ordered. 😁👍

Hi there, glad to hear you're enjoying the car and I'm sure it's feeling even better now it's had some run in time. Just wondering how you've got on with the dashcam you had installed, has it been a good purchase and is it easy to use? Cheers 

20 hours ago, Speedy27 said:

Hi there, glad to hear you're enjoying the car and I'm sure it's feeling even better now it's had some run in time. Just wondering how you've got on with the dashcam you had installed, has it been a good purchase and is it easy to use? Cheers 

Hi Scudgie, yes dashcam is good, easy to use, but then I’m very familiar with Blackvue as had a previous model one on my mk7 so already used to how it all works, but there are definite usability improvements over the previous one I had which is a big plus.  

2 hours ago, Speedy27 said:

I forgot to say that another member is working on getting a group buy discount but not there yet but hopefully soon.  

5 minutes ago, Booth11 said:

I forgot to say that another member is working on getting a group buy discount but not there yet but hopefully soon.  

Cheers for letting me know, hopefully it will be sorted for when I pick my car up at the end of the month.

Enjoyed some bank holiday hooligan moments today on a trip to and from the supermarket as whacked it in Special mode and DSG in manual, and giggled at the Akra cracks as I pretended the empty city ring road was the Nordshcleife.  Never too old to have fun doing mundane tasks!  😁 

I love this car!  

13 hours ago, Booth11 said:

Enjoyed some bank holiday hooligan moments today on a trip to and from the supermarket as whacked it in Special mode and DSG in manual, and giggled at the Akra cracks as I pretended the empty city ring road was the Nordshcleife.  Never too old to have fun doing mundane tasks!  😁 

I love this car!  

Think you should be booking a trackday soon 😃