Arronleeds

vibration through cabin and brake/accelerator when idle, any else?

ive had this problem with my car for a long time, when i do a cold start, the car shakes and vibrates through the cabin, can even feel it in the steering wheel and pedals, it continues to do so when i idle say at a traffic light, fine when im on the move, ive had new coils, plugs, pcv, n80 valve and camshaft magnets, mounts dont feel like they have any play in them, i honestly do not know what it could be now. anyone got any suggestions?

10 minutes ago, Bingodalton said:

So, now it is happening when it is cold engine?
Earlier was when it is warm engine.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

happens on cold start due to idle being high, but when im idling when engine is warm, it feels like the cars misfiring quite bad even though its not misfiring and the entire car vibrates. i remember me and you speaking about it in private message, i have apr coil packs that are pretty much brand new and ngk r7438-8 plugs.

i think the drone from my exhaust may be one of the reasons why.

Mine had an intermittent blip/ misfire at idle. I didn’t let it get any worse so had the car screened by Retro Resus who identified a duff injector (leak)

I had all 4 changed for peace of mind and to save on labour if another failed. It’s a common issue 

I now have a spare set of injectors as I had them refurbished

Sounds similar to the problem with my 2019 R hatch which has done this from new. Tried all the tricks on this forum squeezing foam around the cabin to no effect. Appears to be coming from the two pipes (fuel/brakes?) from near the rear drivers side wheel arch that runs under the plastic shield under the car. Vibration stops when I apply light pressure by hand. Going to ask the dealer when it's serviced in March unless anyone else has had the issue and knows how to cure it? More foam?

IMG_E0592.JPG