Puregreytcr

Good afternoon

Good afternoon all,

had my TCR since the beginning of October and absolutely love it, even though I’ve only clocked up 1400 miles (for obvious reasons). Toying with the idea of fitting a helix sub upgrade kit soon , another than that will be keeping standard 

1 hour ago, Booth11 said:

Welcome to VWROC! 

:welcome:

Great to hear you’re enjoying your new TCR.  Pop some pics up if you get the chance. There some good info on the forum regarding Helix upgrade so hopefully you’ll find that helpful.  

hope it’s ok to be on here as a non R owner....... plan to read the thread regarding the Helix fitting 

10 hours ago, Puregreytcr said:

10 hours ago, Puregreytcr said:

hope it’s ok to be on here as a non R owner.......

Yeah, so long as you don't constantly bang on about it, like that volkswizard chap does!!

Joking aside, welcome👍

13 hours ago, Puregreytcr said:

hope it’s ok to be on here as a non R owner....... plan to read the thread regarding the Helix fitting 

More than welcome Chris, the cars are close cousins so family.  And you know what they say about family.  😁  Good luck with the Helix and I’m sure if you need to shout for help, it will come.