I'm looking to change the paddles on my MK 7 R. The original ones are a bit small for my delicate fingers to reach properly.  I'm looking for a solid version rather than the Racingline type if you know what I mean. 

Will the paddles from the MK 8 fit the steering wheel on the MK7? 

What has everyone else changed their paddles to?

Just now, marshy said:

The S2T paddles are in my opinion the best option out there.emoji7.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will take them if they fit the MK 7 R

1 minute ago, GOOSE1167 said:

I have responded to the advert

Also worth a look in this most recent paddles thread as plenty of options in there if the S2T doesn’t work out. Great paddles they are! Had a set on mine for years. Other good options out there too. 

47 minutes ago, Djs2394 said:

Just listed some s2t paddles for sale in the classifieds. Solid aluminium paddles.

I will take them. Sent you an email with my details. 

Also worth a look in this most recent paddles thread as plenty of options in there if the S2T doesn’t work out. Great paddles they are! Had a set on mine for years. Other good options out there too. 

Oh noooo@Booth11 what have you done after reading your review on the link I'm now planning to ditch my Aliexpress special for a NCZ one which cost almost 18 times more but the OEM look is worth it .

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, GOOSE1167 said:

What has everyone else changed their paddles to

Carbon Fibre ones from ECS Tuning....(Don't ask me how much I paid).....:lol:....But they look and feel awesome....:afro:

6 hours ago, NL316 said:

Oh noooo@Booth11 what have you done emoji85.png after reading your review on the link I'm now planning to ditch my Aliexpress special for a NCZ one which cost almost 18 times more but the OEM look is worth it emoji7.png.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

😂  It’s a good thread to show the variety of options and then you can make an informed choice whatever that may be. 😁