Who’s planning to Remap or mod their MK8 R??

30 minutes ago, speedjunkie said:

I think those figures were without the race chip.

Could well be, but why show the removal of a Racechip just after the dyno run!

But this vid below of the car just after they received it last year with a couple hundred miles on it (and actually bone stock) shows a healthy 340bhp / 435Nm - a lot more than the manufacturers figures. And a lot more power/torque than a 7.5R OPF that they compared it against.

Makes me wonder what the 2023 333PS "Performance R" Golf will make that is available in Europe, if anything extra at all.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just visited HGP in Germany, had a good conversation with the owner Martin Graf, he did crack the ECU, does not use a piggy back or alternate system, he can change the settings, so it will remember yo

We have been working on it since the end of May. Shipped in a UK spec car.  

Would you take the risk though?  Apart from the JB4 and TMC boxes all the others boxes are just crudely spoofing ECU signals to make more bang.  Despite what DTUK and co would like you to believe ther

Posted Images

10 hours ago, dopper99 said:

Could well be, but why show the removal of a Racechip just after the dyno run!

But this vid below of the car just after they received it last year with a couple hundred miles on it (and actually bone stock) shows a healthy 340bhp / 435Nm - a lot more than the manufacturers figures. And a lot more power/torque than a 7.5R OPF that they compared it against.

Makes me wonder what the 2023 333PS "Performance R" Golf will make that is available in Europe, if anything extra at all.

Stock figures don't surprise me I did 271 kmph with 4 in the car with luggage chasing a RS3 with only driver onboard, and he could not get away from me. 

Real gaines will only come with a proper tune and at minimum a downpipe/IC upgrade