My 7.5R with performance pack

Whiskyheaven

Hi all,

I haven’t been on an owners club forum for years, but here is my 7.5R. Picked up 7th January 2020 in Lapiz blue with Dynaudio and performance pack.

I took it in for a detail about 2 weeks later for a few days and  then broke my hand on 1st February and with being in and out of lockdown for the last year or so, the car has only 980 miles on it to date!

Still considering to upgrade to a Mk8 at the moment!

D09EE133-7CB6-4378-9FEC-995705404376.jpeg

843BCD26-6712-45F2-BA77-FAE523C8D60D.jpeg

10DBC721-4B66-46A5-8A7E-C9E1765684E9.jpeg

3A28E5D8-12CB-44D7-AD99-24DFCF522FA6.jpeg

FAB1C690-25D0-47A9-84AC-01CE91BB864D.jpeg

I feel irritated that the car has been sitting for a year or so and with what the car is worth, can get out of it and into a new one for very little difference or cost.

Either way, I feel that in 3-4 years time I’ll be looking at the next stage of cars but really unsure.

have watched many videos on the Mk8 and it generally seems to be positive although there are some hesitant negative reports

12 minutes ago, Whiskyheaven said:

I feel irritated that the car has been sitting for a year or so and with what the car is worth, can get out of it and into a new one for very little difference or cost. Have watched many videos on the Mk8 and it generally seems to be positive although there are some hesitant negative reports

Do you mean in terms of monthly payments? Obviously there is quite a big difference in value between a 14 month old 7.5 and a brand new 8.

Reviews? Same for all cars, with the possible exception of Porsche! Pretty much the only significant negatives I have seen about the 8R are the looks (of the front end) and the button-free interior. It depends whether either of those things matter to you. The 7.5 is a cracking car anyway, so you win either way.

6 minutes ago, PhilC22 said:

Do you mean in terms of monthly payments? Obviously there is quite a big difference in value between a 14 month old 7.5 and a brand new 8.

Reviews? Same for all cars, with the possible exception of Porsche! Pretty much the only significant negatives I have seen about the 8R are the looks (of the front end) and the button-free interior. It depends whether either of those things matter to you. The 7.5 is a cracking car anyway, so you win either way.

In terms of difference from what was paid for the 7.5 and the 8 and the costs over the last year.

then the difference in monthly payments

Haha. They're the exact 2 things that make me dislike it

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk