Best color for Golf 8 R is....

cybman

Best color for Golf 8 R  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Best color for Golf 8 R is.....

There is only one which is a colour, the other two are Black & White!    😀

It’s a shame there aren’t more options as Lapiz was 3rd favourite when we ordered our 7.5, but I’d be happy enough with it and I don’t like black or white cars, so there isn’t really a choice for me. 

4 minutes ago, MK1GTI said:

Lapiz Blue and that because its the colour I've spec my R, however I was going to Black at one point of the order.  Just wish we had the black pack in the UK.

It’s a shame Black Pack not available in UK.   But I’d have wanted the deletion of the blue strip and black mirror caps, but prefer the diamond cut Estorils to all black ones. 

11 minutes ago, MK1GTI said:

Lapiz Blue and that because its the colour I've spec my R, however I was going to Black at one point of the order.  Just wish we had the black pack in the UK.

but the black pack only change the color of mirrors and the front strip from blue to black

changes are very subtle

I have optical neuritis affecting one eye.. oddly it means it changes some colours.. lapiz in my right eye looks like a very greeny blue. My brain is clever enough to run with the correct colour front my left eye.. 

This is the rather bizarre reason I prefer black, given it looks the same in both eyes 😆

...and white, is well, white.. I had a white GTD before my 7.5, for me it’s hard to get white to look glossy and shiny in the same way as other colours.. White does look great with all the black accents, and would look great with the pano roof..

Lapiz is a beautiful colour, love the sparkle in the paint.. I’m just a glutton for punishment, so black it is.

12 minutes ago, Martin2 said:

AKA as putting your money where your mouth is! 🤣

Money firmly on Lapiz.  I think all three colours suit the car though in their different ways. I always thought I’d go black but not this time, as for me it’s a bit too batmobile with the mk8 styling.