Mk8R members’ cars photo gallery

30 minutes ago, Booth11 said:

Course it doesn’t sound sad, this is a performance car forum!  It would be sad if that didn’t happen.  

Never mind that though………..what about those 4 exhausts.  😂

Yeah the 4 exhausts,not sure what the comment was all about but it backfired badly(excuse the pun)😉

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At the drinking hole.......again!  😂  

Something white for a change 😋  

Time to balance up this thread with some Deep Black Pearl with "look at me" Performance Pack...here comes Darth Vadar!  

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, DickyS3 said:

Not trying to make you spend any more money…….. but imagine a gloss black roof box on the top! #sorryButBuyABlackBoxYouKnowItMakesSense 🤣🤣

You’re 100% correct.... I bought it years ago to match a 330D estate I had(bloody good car that with a remap). I am too tight to replace it 🙌🏻😂😂😂. Perhaps I should get it wrapped 🥴😆

10 minutes ago, Darlo said:

You’re 100% correct.... I bought it years ago to match a 330D estate I had(bloody good car that with a remap). I am too tight to replace it 🙌🏻😂😂😂. Perhaps I should get it wrapped 🥴😆

Ha, that’s the first time I’ve heard someone saying they should wrap a roof box! I think you should though 😂😂

1 hour ago, Martin2 said:

I don’t think I could ever bring myself to strap a shed to the roof of a car, but each to their own and pleased to hear you’re enjoying the car! 👍

It was either the roof box or the mother-in-law strapped to the roof 😂😂😂. it was a tough decision. 

6 minutes ago, Darlo said:

It was either the roof box or the mother-in-law strapped to the roof 😂😂😂. it was a tough decision. 

It’s easy....sorry, not enough space so she has to stay behind! 😂

I can’t criticise rooftop shed carrying really, as I have to drive a truck to fit the family in, but that’s about passenger space rather than luggage space.  When I’ve one less teenager to transport (he needs to get on and book/pass his test!) then I’ll get a fast estate rather than another big SUV.

On 18/05/2021 at 21:11, Mange said:

Had a photo session today, think i nailed this photo 😍

IMG_20210518_204123_177.jpg

Looks awesome pal, loving them DOTZ laguna seca wheels, better than the factory estorils in my opinion

Car arrived first thing this morning with just 10 miles on the clock..... straight forward handover and car is faultless. Happy days!!

Then the Primary User palaver....... still traumatisedby that experience so forgive me if I pretend it never happened.  

Managed to get out in her this afternoon and, whilst I kept everything at a low tempo, this is a fantastic car to drive. Loved it and in Comfort mode it is so effortless. 

There is so much to learn and understand about the car and its features. It's not something you can just get in and drive. Having said that, I found the voice control very handy and Android Auto too - once I realised what I was doing wrong. The HK sound is impressive. But I agree with everyone else...... the lane assist is a real pain in the derriere.

Never once accidentally activated the heating steering wheel but, bizarrely, it was super toasty at one point. However,  pressing the button resulted in the message that I had turned it on. Very odd.

Just a quick picture before I get her detailed on Thursday. 

20210525_200234.jpg