Mk8R members’ cars photo gallery

Booth11

AL9nZEWY7ltlRgBwqI94vAOmtJ2r3c68ebLdYqR2

AL9nZEVZdzoa2UbGuF8azXqP2VhCB0ibS1eBBsO0

A couple more pics of before and after a recent road trip.  Now to get the windshield replaced from the rock chip I picked up.  It spider webbed over nearly 50% of the windshield overnight, likely temp changes despite the chips being "fixed" a few weeks earlier.  One more for the pearl in DBP.  Only really visible in bright sunlight.  No, that's not pollen on the hood ;)
AL9nZEW7uXmvqHyOh9ebXfhaICvNCwl9-Lq9fXDt

13 hours ago, Silverstoned said:

AL9nZEWY7ltlRgBwqI94vAOmtJ2r3c68ebLdYqR2

AL9nZEVZdzoa2UbGuF8azXqP2VhCB0ibS1eBBsO0

A couple more pics of before and after a recent road trip.  Now to get the windshield replaced from the rock chip I picked up.  It spider webbed over nearly 50% of the windshield overnight, likely temp changes despite the chips being "fixed" a few weeks earlier.  One more for the pearl in DBP.  Only really visible in bright sunlight.  No, that's not pollen on the hood ;)
AL9nZEW7uXmvqHyOh9ebXfhaICvNCwl9-Lq9fXDt

Very nice indeed.

But jealous that you can wash your car. Here in the UK, lots of areas have a hosepipe ban due to lack of rainfall over the last few months.

I think you may be able to use a bucket but no hose ...... but even then you get a few frowns from neighbours as it's still "wasting" water. 😞 (unless its water from a water butt, but the neighbours wouldn't know that so you'd still get funny looks).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@StuR

Stu, your R is an absolute stunner and the photos are a credit to you too.  I bet you’ve got those who are awaiting their Rs, drooling over these pics.  

Beautiful.  

And it’s nice to be reminded what a clean and shiny Lapiz PP 8R looks like as that’s a distant memory for me atm which water restrictions. 

[mention=27901]StuR[/mention]

Stu, your R is an absolute stunner and the photos are a credit to you too.  I bet you’ve got those who are awaiting their Rs, drooling over these pics.  

Beautiful.  

Incidentally money talks .. and everything is for sale default_wink.png