Mk8R members’ cars photo gallery

Booth11

23 minutes ago, mk8r said:

90. My excuse is that I was suffering from speed blindness after a few days on the autobahn ;) 

Yes the autobahn will do that to you 😂 Not sure they will accept that excuse. Maybe you can blame it on the weather, after being in the dark for so long the Italian sun blinded you. 

5 minutes ago, TurboTrev said:

Very nice, best colour, PP and an akra (my private dateless reg is sort of similar NHN ***).

Cheers, yeah I love the Lapiz. It's a bit of a pain to keep clean and maintain, but that said, I wouldn't mind the white or black. I changed my privates from standard to 4D 3mm acrylic, supplied by Utopia, who I think are in your neck of the woods. Good quality plates.  

18 hours ago, Booth11 said:

Looks sensational.  Some lovely shots.  Love the Akra tips close up!  

Thank you Becks. Akra is so easy to clean and maintain. And I love the sound of the pops and bangs when it's done right, lol. I see you thoroughly clean your car on Instagram (I've been a follower of yours for two years, I think) from time to time. 

23 hours ago, R-dinho said:

Thank you Becks. Akra is so easy to clean and maintain. And I love the sound of the pops and bangs when it's done right, lol. I see you thoroughly clean your car on Instagram (I've been a follower of yours for two years, I think) from time to time. 

Sounds like you’re still really enjoying yours and keeping it looking stunning.  I too love the Akra and Special mode (in the right circumstances) and as you say it’s so easy to look after.  

Haha, yes good old Instagram!  Lots of clean car pics.  What’s your insta account name?  

3 hours ago, Booth11 said:

Sounds like you’re still really enjoying yours and keeping it looking stunning.  I too love the Akra and Special mode (in the right circumstances) and as you say it’s so easy to look after.  

Haha, yes good old Instagram!  Lots of clean car pics.  What’s your insta account name?  

cupra_8r

cupra = Cupra Formentor VZ / 8r = Mk8 Golf R 

I have two EA888 engines to play with 😃.