Mk8R members’ cars photo gallery

10 minutes ago, Jimbo095 said:

Car landed today, lease spec so no fancy bits apart from lápiz and winter pack, first pic was just off the trailer! Only done a couple of miles so early days. Not sure about the media system but hopefully I’ll get used to it! Came with Bridgestones so not sure if I’ve done well there or not!!??🧐😬

3D2D9B24-8DA6-4D16-B750-2E067DD19D37.jpeg

48163089-1DC2-4553-8A9C-423E3316F386.jpeg

Very nice!  

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At the drinking hole.......again!  😂  

Something white for a change 😋  

Time to balance up this thread with some Deep Black Pearl with "look at me" Performance Pack...here comes Darth Vadar!  

Posted Images

YEA!!, got a Crazy deal on my car....so need it to look like this now.. 🤥

Noooo, but i will just promote this awesome dealer ;). They support my channel so need some attention ;)

And i like to play with PS 🤣

norrbil2.png

Car arrived yesterday and absolutely buzzing about it! Took some doing to get use to the infotainment system. The red triangle thing was missing from behind the boot lid, not sure if it is that but from past experience there is one. The rear view mirror seems very loose and wobbly again not sure if this is normal (can anyone here confirm this) but the delivery guy made note in his inspection notes. both minor gripes but need to get to the bottom of this. 

411975FF-77FB-44CA-ACEC-451859487A44.jpeg

1 minute ago, Nath_27 said:

Car arrived yesterday and absolutely buzzing about it! Took some doing to get use to the infotainment system. The red triangle thing was missing from behind the boot lid, not sure if it is that but from past experience there is one. The rear view mirror seems very loose and wobbly again not sure if this is normal (can anyone here confirm this) but the delivery guy made note in his inspection notes. both minor gripes but need to get to the bottom of this. 

Looks awesome!  😎. Congratulations!  

Red triangle not included - see very recent discussion in Mk8R quick question thread as to which part number is correct and price etc.  

Rear view mirror solid on mine.  Sounds like it’s an issue that needs addressing.   

23 hours ago, Nath_27 said:

I forgot to mention it did come with GoodYear F1 Eagles!  Are these the better tires compare to Bridgestones or Hankooks?

2 minutes ago, Nath_27 said:

I forgot to mention it did come with GoodYear F1 Eagles!  Are these the better tires compare to Bridgestones or Hankooks?

I’d say the pick of the crop tyre wise.  I got the same.  Fancy adding yours to this poll?  

Just a reminder that this thread is for photos of actual forum members' cars please, as opposed to just pics of cars in dealerships.  The whole point of it is that it's our cars so it would be nice to keep it as that.  There are plenty of other threads to post up non specific pics in.  Thanks 😊

3 minutes ago, Booth11 said:

Just a reminder that this thread is for photos of actual forum members' cars please, as opposed to just pics of cars in dealerships.  The whole point of it is that it's our cars so it would be nice to keep it as that.  There are plenty of other threads to post up non specific pics in.  Thanks 😊

Sorry will do next time

Thanks

Very rare pic of it in my works car park.  

Once a second home, now with working from home being a permanent fixture, only visit about once every 3 months so this is Snoopy’s (the car) first visit!  The upside is that with few people around so no food, the birds that have crapped on my cars in that car park for 20 years are absent!  

51161151611_ed5742a4fc_o.jpg

51162263945_aa0ea84a01_o.jpg

1 minute ago, Booth11 said:

Very rare pic of it in my works car park.  

Once a second home, now with working from home being a permanent fixture, only visit about once every 3 months so this is Snoopy’s (the car) first visit!  The upside is that with few people around so no food, the birds that have crapped on my cars in that car park for 20 years are absent!  

Front has really grown on me - on the R at least, only mk8 model that makes the new front end look good.

Still don't like the square SUV back tho! :D

That car park almost looks post apocalyptic - it always been all overgrown?, or is this from lack of use since covid.

25 minutes ago, blower said:

Front has really grown on me - on the R at least, only mk8 model that makes the new front end look good.

Still don't like the square SUV back tho! :D

That car park almost looks post apocalyptic - it always been all overgrown?, or is this from lack of use since covid.

I agree blower, the R the only mk8 the front looks really good on.  We’ll agree to differ on the SUV rear. 😁  Well, I agree it looks SUV-like but I think, like the front, the 8R is the only car it looks good on. Naturally I’m hugely biased. 😜

I think you need your eyes testing blower.  😁Those hedges have been cut although it would have been prior to March as no hedge cutting takes place during bird nesting season (March - end Aug), so a bit of growth since then.  The grounds maintenance contractor is part of the organisation I work for and probably did it with their eyes shut and at breakneck speed (knowing them) but part of the hedge is collapsing probably due to people backing into it with their giant SUVs and obligatory lack of spacial awareness. 😂  This is the lower car park.  I normally park in the far reaches of the upper car park which is up a hill and most are too lazy to walk there so car protected from door dingers but as hardly anyone else around I chanced it in the lower car park.   

It was a nostalgic moment.  🤣