chillly

CM Wheels not replying ?

Their support is pretty awful from what I hear, a good friend of mine has issues with a set of wheels he got a few months back and they fobbed him off on first response and have ignored any other contact attempt made. 

I didn't have any issues contacting them before purchasing or with the purchase.  To date I've had no issues with the wheels.  Though IMO the only way to gauge customer service is when things go wrong and you've already handed over the cash. 

On 20/03/2021 at 14:52, chillly said:

Sent 3 emails to these guys with no reply in the last 3 weeks. Any problems with them do you know ??

If you are making a sales enquiry I would just look elsewhere. Their reviews on Trustpilot are very mixed!

I saw a good review last week from a guy who had recently used Wheelbase in Oldham. They have a showroom but also do distance sales..

On 23/03/2021 at 13:05, chillly said:

All sorted guys👍 Where did you guys get your 56mm centre cap stickers from??

I bought stickers from eBay and put them on the centre caps they supplied.  They’ve lasted 2 x winters OK so far.

On 25/03/2021 at 18:32, Martin2 said:

I bought stickers from eBay and put them on the centre caps they supplied.  They’ve lasted 2 x winters OK so far.

Matin do you have link mate so i can buy same as you have had no issues

3 minutes ago, chillly said:

Matin do you have link mate so i can buy same as you have had no issues

Just had a look on MyEbay to find the link and they’re not available unfortunately.   They were 56mm stickers, but I’d wait until they arrive as I think there have been some differences in the replica wheels.

1 minute ago, Martin2 said:

Just had a look on MyEbay to find the link and they’re not available unfortunately.   They were 56mm stickers, but I’d wait until they arrive as I think there have been some differences in the replica wheels.

i spoke to jim at CM and he quoted 56mm caps