TheBlondeFella

Adverts window when I click on a topic

11 minutes ago, TheBlondeFella said:

Anyone else getting an  advert window when they click on a topic? 

Is this a new thing or is something going wrong?

Yes I’ve started getting a few of those yesterday (but not every time) and one again this morning.  Will ask Gaz to investigate.  

@invisiblekid Gaz, any ideas why these have just starting popping up? 

E3BDF9F4-D356-4EA0-8C4D-D548A30E4CDE.thumb.jpeg.6361aeb5071563aaa2d4ab6a2d4a7545.jpeg

@TheBlondeFella and all forum members.

Just a quick update -

These new adverts that some of us are experiencing when we click on a topic are not intentional and Gaz will be working to remove them ASAP.  I know they are annoying but if you can just bear with us whilst we sort it out.  Thanks  

1 hour ago, SRW said:

I quite like the ads that have no relevance to a motoring forum 😂

😂 That's weird because all the ones' I've had recently are about modifying cars.  Subliminal advertising! 😂

18 minutes ago, Booth11 said:

😂 That's weird because all the ones' I've had are about modifying cars.  Subliminal advertising! 😂

and now car financing, so variation on a theme.  😁

1 hour ago, Booth11 said:

😂 That's weird because all the ones' I've had recently are about modifying cars.  Subliminal advertising! 😂

That's because you are the most prolific MK8 R modifier on the forum!! 🤣

13 minutes ago, Martin2 said:

That's because you are the most prolific MK8 R modifier on the forum!! 🤣

😂

My last two. 

02EB3E0D-70F7-4296-BBA7-0F0CA871B774.thumb.png.243afe732bf87958497f907061662e21.png

062D9693-DB04-4581-9822-C6E9B996C144.thumb.png.01045ed54f0e99b1d34aa73ad9453564.png

I’m ordering an A16 exhaust for the T-cross I’ve not yet bought using the finance deal on the advert unless a better deal comes up on an advert I haven’t yet had.  😁   Oh and I’m also purchasing a Suzuki racing bike and a decommissioned Army helicopter.  It’s going to be an expensive Easter!  😂

Apologies for the delay in removing this, sadly the day job which pays the bills got in the way! 

Just checked the Adsense settings and Google had kindly decided to turn on "Auto ads" again, which meant they plaster the site with numerous ads in various locations. This now disabled across the whole site, but may take up to an hour to implement.