13 minutes ago, Darlo said:

I have just asked the guy I leased mine through at VW. I will let you know.

if so I will be cancelling my plan within the 14 day cooling off period 😂

Confirmed the £269 is for purchased cars not offered on lease. This was an inchcape dealer. 

That listers deal is excellent but my nearest dealer is 62 miles away 😣

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it comes on Bridgestones you’ll wear out before they do.  😂

Yeah Bridgestones will last longer than the bloody Dinosaurs 🦕 

Brilliant. Thanks    Edit :just seen your reply 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Darlo said:

Confirmed the £269 is for purchased cars not offered on lease. This was an inchcape dealer. 

That listers deal is excellent but my nearest dealer is 62 miles away 😣

Wonder if it’s worth an email with the pricing to your local. I might give it a go.

Funny how we all get a car like this and spend hours trying to save £90 over 3 years 🤣

5 minutes ago, Jordi93 said:

Wonder if it’s worth an email with the pricing to your local. I might give it a go.

Funny how we all get a car like this and spend hours trying to save £90 over 3 years 🤣

I am just pondering that email right now 😂😂😂

On 20/04/2021 at 15:28, dopper99 said:

I seemed to be very lucky with my 7.5 R two years ago. The 2 year plan was only £159 back then, bargain for 2 services.

Think they were doing a special deal as well as 3.9% APR on the PCP finance.

Same here paid the finance off in full after a week and kept the £1500 PCP discount and £159 servicing for two years, not sure cost of three year service which is due end of July may decide to go independent? or be stung by VW

2 hours ago, Darlo said:

I have just asked the guy I leased mine through at VW. I will let you know.

if so I will be cancelling my plan within the 14 day cooling off period 😂

Just checked online at my local VW dealer (Swansway) and it’s the same price you’re paying. So probably end up going for that, unless mine turns up and says it’s 24m or 20k service intervals.

I’ll need 3 services of the 3 years. As I’ll probably go over 10k per year  a bit. When needs doing on an R at 30000 miles? Anything extra ?

32 minutes ago, Wrex said:

Just checked online at my local VW dealer (Swansway) and it’s the same price you’re paying. So probably end up going for that, unless mine turns up and says it’s 24m or 20k service intervals.

I’ll need 3 services of the 3 years. As I’ll probably go over 10k per year  a bit. When needs doing on an R at 30000 miles? Anything extra ?

mine said 24 months for inspection then two weeks later popped up with oill service due in 8900 miles or 340 days. 

So oil service every year. 

with a three year lease you could get away with sending it back a week before service is due. I do it every time 🙌🏻😂. This way you only pay for two services..... every little helps.

They have to be service online with manufacturers requirements. If it’s not due when u send it back.... it’s their problem post auction or wherever it ends up 😃

5 hours ago, Wrex said:

As I’ll probably go over 10k per year  a bit. When needs doing on an R at 30000 miles? Anything extra ?

Brake Fluid Change at 3 years then every 2 years.   Some choose to do Haldex Fluid Change/filter clean at 3 years - earlier than recommended.😀

37 minutes ago, NRW said:

Brake Fluid Change at 3 years then every 2 years.   Some choose to do Haldex Fluid Change/filter clean at 3 years - earlier than recommended.😀

Haldex is due at 3 years Neil (going by the mk7/7,5). Some choose to do it annually though.  I think that’s probably what you meant?  🙂

29 minutes ago, Booth11 said:

Haldex is due at 3 years Neil (going by the mk7/7,5). Some choose to do it annually though.  I think that’s probably what you meant?  🙂

My come sentence to better was meant out.😂😂