• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Echo that!   Come on guys use the website proper and support the very existence of VWROC.  

Really appreciate your efforts on this. If things don’t work out with Tapatalk then me and others will just need to get in the habit of using the website. Probably more that nobody likes cha

Just had a reply from Tapatalk advising that the 'stable' build of their plugin doesn't work with their new client and that I should upgrade to the latest build which is still in Beta. Gotta love thei

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

@Booth11

Plugin updated. Can someone test and let me know please? 

Thanks Gaz.  I just tried crapatalk but it won’t let me log in to the VWROC forum at all even though username and password are correct  I get an error message.  Don’t know if that’s related.  Perhaps @marshy could try it. 

168122BC-538A-40FA-B66C-8CFAE68CC986.thumb.png.dbc667d977841f79c8fe7471591d1bb2.png

2 minutes ago, Booth11 said:

Thanks Gaz.  I just tried crapatalk but it won’t let me log in to the VWROC forum at all even though username and password are correct  I get an error message.  Don’t know if that’s related.  Perhaps @marshy could try it. 

168122BC-538A-40FA-B66C-8CFAE68CC986.thumb.png.dbc667d977841f79c8fe7471591d1bb2.png

The Tapatalk console says everything is fine. I'll try removing it and reinstalling. If that doesn't work, I'll have to log it with their support. Unfortunately, there isn't anything else I can do.