5 hours ago, Booth11 said:

It’s really poor that companies don’t get back to customer enquiries.  But I can tell you Greg that Lepsons don’t provide touch up paint as I’ve asked them myself (face to face) before, when I’d had Prets refurbished, so not even to customers that have used their services.  I guess they feel that it might impact business if people just buy paint and do it themselves.  

I was hoping that someone at Lepsons with 1/2 a brain might realise that selling touchup paint to someone in Oz isn't going to have any impact on their UK wheel refurbishment business,  but they couldn't even be bothered to tell me "sorry, we don't ship to Australia".

Maybe I'll have to find a kind UK VWROC member who is willing to accept a small package from wheelpaints.co.uk,  decant some paint for themselves (to touch up their own Pretorias) and forward on the rest to me in Oz (all at my expense, obviously).  I (hopefully) will never need the full 500ml that is their minimum quantity.  Here is the paint I was trying to buy:

https://www.wheelpaints.co.uk/CAR-MANUFACTURERS-COLOURS/Car-Manufacturers-Colours/Car-Manufacturers-Colours-Q-Z/Volvo/GOLF-R-BLUE-CHROME-24-00-91.html?cPath=237_13_75_112#reviewsDefault

3 minutes ago, gregozedobe said:

I was hoping that someone at Lepsons with 1/2 a brain might realise that selling touchup paint to someone in Oz isn't going to have any impact on their UK wheel refurbishment business,  but they couldn't even be bothered to tell me "sorry, we don't ship to Australia".

Maybe I'll have to find a kind UK VWROC member who is willing to accept a small package from wheelpaints.co.uk,  decant some paint for themselves (to touch up their own Pretorias) and forward on the rest to me in Oz (all at my expense, obviously).  I (hopefully) will never need the full 500ml that is their minimum quantity.  Here is the paint I was trying to buy:

https://www.wheelpaints.co.uk/CAR-MANUFACTURERS-COLOURS/Car-Manufacturers-Colours/Car-Manufacturers-Colours-Q-Z/Volvo/GOLF-R-BLUE-CHROME-24-00-91.html?cPath=237_13_75_112#reviewsDefault

Greg if you need someone to get the touch up paint from wheelpaints delivered to and then post it on to you in Oz, I’d be happy to do that.  If you want to PM with the link to make sure it’s the right paint and we can take it from there.  

28 minutes ago, Booth11 said:

Greg if you need someone to get the touch up paint from wheelpaints delivered to and then post it on to you in Oz, I’d be happy to do that.  If you want to PM with the link to make sure it’s the right paint and we can take it from there.  

Thanks Bec, PM sent 👍

2 hours ago, gregozedobe said:

Here is the paint I was trying to buy:

1 hour ago, Booth11 said:

If you want to PM with the link to make sure it’s the right paint and we can take it from there.  

I was about to offer but I see @Booth has Beat me to it😂