This car will not follow the same path as other modified cars I have owned. Apart from the general upkeep and maintenance, it has pretty much remained the same.

With the existing wheels starting to look a little worse for wear, it was time to think about a refurb. I “thought” a refurb company could replicate the same finish as the Cadiz. However and being a little naive, I was told this was a diamond cut finish of which they only offered powder coat. I ended up going with an anthracite finish…

IMG_6458.JPG

IMG_6452.JPG

IMG_6456.JPG

IMG_6457.JPG

12 hours ago, v7fmp said:

Tidy looking example.

Interesting to see how different the cadiz look when all one colour.

Hasn’t grown on me I’m afraid 😔 Maybe if the car was white, black or grey it’ll look better 🤔

Not a big fan of Cadiz in any colour/style to be honest but it's certainly a different look and applaud you taking a different approach.  

Pretoria's are probably the best OEM wheel for the R but are known to be weak and deform easily. 

I looked at prets when changing my Cadiz wheels but they are just far to common and was put of with all the horror stories of how easily they are damaged. Went with some replica prets but didn't do it for me, so went for Team Dynamics 1.2 instead. 

4 hours ago, JRock_247 said:

Not a big fan of Cadiz in any colour/style to be honest but it's certainly a different look and applaud you taking a different approach.  

Pretoria's are probably the best OEM wheel for the R but are known to be weak and deform easily. 

I looked at prets when changing my Cadiz wheels but they are just far to common and was put of with all the horror stories of how easily they are damaged. Went with some replica prets but didn't do it for me, so went for Team Dynamics 1.2 instead. 

Hope I don’t have any issue with the Prets then 😬

Any photos or links to yours with the TD’s?

1 hour ago, slider09 said:

Too bright are those. I don’t know why CM wheels don’t try to match the OEM colour more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quartz Silver s bit closer?