Hi 

just wondering on people’s thoughts of using car pro hydro2

I regard myself as a bit of a novice with regard to the huge selection out there

any advice greatly appreciated 

want to keep the inside of the wheels as clean as to 

thanks

038365C4-2834-44EE-8BC4-9A646FCDA22A.png

HydrO2 Lite is what I always use on the wheels. Clean, spray, power wash and instantly beading wheels. How awesome!

On the bodywork (not what you asked about), it works but can cause streaks and, when it runs down the windscreen causes a right mess in rain when the wipers go on. Can be avoided by applying by a wet MF and immediately buffing. 

All sorts but you can't go wrong with a bottle of this. Apply sparingly with applicator or MF cloth and buff. Gives a good 6 months protection and plenty of gloss for very little money.

https://www.halfords.com/motoring/car-cleaning/car-wax/turtle-wax-hybrid-hydrophobic-sealant-wax-500ml-351462.html

If you want something SiO2 based then this stuff is lovely but best applied differently to the label: Shake well, apply small amount to a damp/slightly wet applicator, massage in and immediately buff before it dries. Looks and feels fantastic!

https://www.halfords.com/motoring/car-cleaning/car-wax/meguiars-hybrid-ceramic-wax-768ml-836624.html