Tiguan R arrived!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Picked up from the dealer on Saturday morning - great first impressions! Seems they've got the performance up to Golf R levels at the expense of fuel economy though if my short drives are anything to

Some more pics attached. The roof makes it feel very airy inside - with the blind closed it's surprising how dark it feels. Fuel economy on the few short trips I've done isn't great though! The HK spe

There’s always a family member with a drink problem!  😂

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Nick-St said:

Picked up from the dealer on Saturday morning - great first impressions! Seems they've got the performance up to Golf R levels at the expense of fuel economy though if my short drives are anything to go by!!

TigR.jpg

Congratulations!   Very nice!  And just like it’s Golf R cousin on the mpg front then!  

That does look good.  I passed one on the dual carriageway near Northampton yesterday and it looks good out on the road too.   The only things I didn't really like was the big red reflector strip across the bumper and the chrome bumper/window trims, it would look better with a 'black pack' or even if it was satin chrome to match the mirror caps and roof rails.  It had been 'washed' terribly, there were huge patches that had been missed and I hate to think how many swirls it had.  But that's not the cars fault!

I hope you continue to enjoy it!

Some more pics attached. The roof makes it feel very airy inside - with the blind closed it's surprising how dark it feels. Fuel economy on the few short trips I've done isn't great though! The HK speaker upgrade adds the variable boot floor which has 2 positions with the sub fitted. Still plenty of space around the sub to keep bits though. Even has a shaver socket in the boot for some reason!

Tig (1).jpg

Tig (3).jpg

Tig (4).jpg

Tig (6).jpg

Tig (7).jpg

Tig (8).jpg

Tig (9).jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Current Donation Goals