Tiguan R arrived!

3 hours ago, Nick-St said:

Quite happy with it - in race on a dodgy B road surface it’s a bit stiff, but you’d expect that… in normal sport setting on something like a motorway / decent A road its fine. Came to it from a Golf R and similar to that really… (Haven’t really tried the Comfort setting.)

Thanks for your positive feedback.That sounds much better than the misses current car,I find my 8R extremely comfortable so after your comments it sounds like a good car to go ahead and order.

Thanks again,enjoy the car.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Picked up from the dealer on Saturday morning - great first impressions! Seems they've got the performance up to Golf R levels at the expense of fuel economy though if my short drives are anything to

Some more pics attached. The roof makes it feel very airy inside - with the blind closed it's surprising how dark it feels. Fuel economy on the few short trips I've done isn't great though! The HK spe

There’s always a family member with a drink problem!  😂

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
On 29/06/2021 at 08:21, Nick-St said:

Quite happy with it - in race on a dodgy B road surface it’s a bit stiff, but you’d expect that… in normal sport setting on something like a motorway / decent A road its fine. Came to it from a Golf R and similar to that really… (Haven’t really tried the Comfort setting.)

Glad that Tiguan not only looks amazing but also is good on the road too. I hope it will be my next car.

21 hours ago, Christian Davis said:

Glad that Tiguan not only looks amazing but also is good on the road too. I hope that it will be my next car.

Today I watched a comparison between the old Tiguan and the new one and the latter beats the old version in almost every aspect.

Edited by Christian Davis
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Current Donation Goals