Rs3 The new daddy ??

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I’m about to become an RS3 owner. 😀😀😀   I initially got put off buying an RS3 at my local dealer with the snobby salesman who said he didn’t need to give any allowances or freebies on t

Maybe Volkswizard should add 'twunt/twatwaffle' to his profile 🤔

Sounds promising (apart from the more subdued exhaust note)   But 1 thing that I find Evo always forget is that not everyone who buys these cars has the ability or experience to fully exploi

Posted Images

I was really hopeful that the new RS3 would be the car that ticked enough boxes for me to have found my wife’s next car.  But that’s a bit of a mess, trying too hard, the grille is way too much and there is a bit too much going on inside.   It’s a shame as the base model is well enough in budget to get into the Vorsrung and it might even be really good to drive, but I’m out.

This is going to have YouTubers all over it..….another reason not to buy one.  

They’ve done a good job of disguising the front Audi badge!  To the extent that the front almost looks like some mod has been done which makes it look a bit aftermarket in a way.  Not liking the front grill area at all.  Interior not doing it for me either.  Love the wheels though.  

Now that is a good looking car, the styling is spot on. I really like the the new A3 but this is a step above. Can't wait to see a Carwow review of it. 

Oh boy I just wet myself! I did not like the previous saloon version of the RS3 - but this one I even prefer to the hatch! That completely blindsided me, they nailed the proportions on this one! And this colour 😵🕶️ I would definitely get it in this colour - looks radical!

On 20/07/2021 at 23:09, Booth11 said:

They’ve done a good job of disguising the front Audi badge!  To the extent that the front almost looks like some mod has been done which makes it look a bit aftermarket in a way.  Not liking the front grill area at all.  Interior not doing it for me either.  Love the wheels though.  

I agree, it does look a bit aftermarket.  One less thing for Archie to mess around with / mess up when he gets his. 

57 minutes ago, Martin2 said:

I agree, it does look a bit aftermarket.  One less thing for Archie to mess around with / mess up when he gets his. 

Even so, I’m sure he’ll not disappoint on that front. 😀

14 minutes ago, Booth11 said:

Even so, I’m sure he’ll not disappoint on that front. 😀

It will be the best car he's had, 'flippin amazing', but he'll still need to ruin the ride/handling by putting bigger wheels on, then he'll make it even more aftermarket before quickly selling it when he gets a good offer.   Shortly followed by sellers remorse if there isn't another 'new thing' to buy, so he may well buy another.

I think that's about right?!