• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Read this on linked in. Status is reachable Nick Carter• 2ndArea Sales Manager at BAM Site Direct- Experts in Safety Products. Visit us for PPE,

Posted Images

More media scaremongering now watch all the simpletons rush out panic buying when they have 3/4 of a tank and cause the problem. On the bright side at least we’ve a lockdown to look forward too when the NHS can’t cope this winter as it does every year but it’ll be blamed on COVID, so the fuel crisis will be irrelevant as we won’t be able to travel anywhere. 😂

Ffs the clown have drunk most of the fuel in Hertfordshire!!!!!

So this weekend I’m away and last night I said to myself don’t be a mug and fill up both vehicles tonight just incase people rush out and buy it all. Got up this morning looked out the window and said oh !!!! Massive queues outside both petrol stations. So quickly jumped in the camper van and filled up as it was empty. Then I thought I know what will happen next week I’ll need fuel in the R for work and I’ll be screwed. So like a sheep I filled up the car even tho I had quarter of a tank left. Bloody ridiculous!!!!!

Also has no learned there lessons from the last time. I remember when this happened David Cameron said stop panic buying as there is no need

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2012/mar/30/woman-petrol-burns-york-fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep the shell garage on the way home today was rammed, mugs paying 138.9 for normal 95 ron!

Well at least it puts some money in the tax coffers for now.

I did fill up the R yesterday, but mainly as I only had 40 miles left anyway. That will last me the month.

On 24/09/2021 at 16:33, gazza5 said:

Yep the shell garage on the way home today was rammed, mugs paying 138.9 for normal 95 ron!

Well at least it puts some money in the tax coffers for now.

I did fill up the R yesterday, but mainly as I only had 40 miles left anyway. That will last me the month.

Same here, filled up yesterday as was into the reserve and sub 20 miles left.  Rural Shell garage I now use was busy but no queues.    Currently getting through a tank a week atm (mainly work miles) so might be a different story next week?! 

Double the time to go half the miles, that’s my normal day! Irrespective of a fuel, food or toilet roll shortage! I think the only thing we have too much of are rubber dinghy’s ️ coming from the direction of France! But that’s another story.