South East Meet & Drive - It's Back ... - Sunday 15th May 2022

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some photos from Sunday's meet                    

Was nice to meet you guys, shame the rain joined us but we had a nice group there which was great to see. Hopefully we can do another later in the year and bring the sun next time. Sent from my i

Thanks for taking the time to organise was great to meet up with a good bunch of lads with some lovely cars bought along.   Regards   Damian Mac Donagh    

Posted Images

[mention=21376]TheBlondeFella[/mention] or anyone know if that Cafe now takes cards as payment ? I remember a few years ago they only took cash. We had to go back to town and get some cash out lol. 

Cheers. 

They do indeed take cards now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's Coming

TheBlondeFella

Stobsie

greenandblue

fastgolf

roberth+1

MCC

Maybe Going

lustral + 1

Ashleyman

Looks like the some of old crew is finally getting back together. 

The more the merrier

Only 3 of us on the progressive drive to The Chalet so far, the rest will be meeting us there for around  09:30 

The weather looks like its gone be warm too 😎

It’s a deffo go from me … mines a White Mk7 5DR and my mate he is coming in his LSG Mk7 3DR

Also got another mate who is going to ride his bike or shotgun with me if the weather is bad in the morning.

cya lot there. 

Thanks to those that showed up today was good to catch up with some old faces & meet some new members. 

Was nice to meet you guys, shame the rain joined us but we had a nice group there which was great to see. Hopefully we can do another later in the year and bring the sun next time.

4ac6d680fcaaabdbefd46912d06002e7.jpg
9974fe6da89554415aa498e176cb04c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big thanks from me to everyone who took the time and effort to make it out today.

One question though? Why does it always seem to rain no matter what weather is forecast? So much for 22c and sunshine. 🤗

Great to see both the regulars and some new faces.

I'll try to organise another later on in the year and as always all are welcome no matter what you drive. 😃

With the R its fun in the rain or shine even with a 4 hour drive there and back to the meet for me. Also noticed my brakes are a bit wobbly when leaning on them hard. Wouldn't have noticed them otherwise. 

Tag me along to the next one and ill try and come on down again. 👍