RS3 Must have Options

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vorsprung edition and a member of the special forces to sit at the bottom of my staircase.

Going to look at a Launch Edition tomorrow if I can get off a job I’m at or Saturday.   Its white but in use. by sales manager so hopefully I’ll be getting a demo!!   Ill get a few

Non binary blue 

Posted Images

Had I not got my launch edition, this was what I ordered to act as a back up order - I cancelled it when my LE was confirmed.

Carbon black saloon
Dynamic pack
Exclusive colour - Porsche gentian blue

£62k

I would want yellow callipers for my carbons and would also want B&O stereo but wouldn’t want to sacrifice my flat bottomed steering wheel so there are elements you can’t actually get in the uk market that I would have wanted.

5 hours ago, keano said:

Had I not got my launch edition, this was what I ordered to act as a back up order - I cancelled it when my LE was confirmed.

Carbon black saloon
Dynamic pack

£62k

I would want yellow callipers for my carbons and would also want B&O stereo but wouldn’t want to sacrifice my flat bottomed steering wheel so there are elements you can’t actually get in the uk market that I would have wanted.

Ohhhhh, that would have been lovely!

Carbon black saloon
Dynamic pack

£62k

That genitalia blue is lovely
and very similar to sepang blue