Jump to content

Cream leather interior?!?!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steady on Becs, it's dangerous to mention soggy sheep in the presence of a Welshman, especially if he's got Wellingtons on !!!!!!!!

I saw this parked up and what I spotted was this unique interior (sorry for the poor pic) … wonder if it’s factory?   if the owner is here. Lovely car!

Looked like it had Bentley type stitching pattern… and blue piping …. Even the door cards were trimmed 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Booth11 said:

Nice to see something different.  Did you get a close look?  Was the leather perforated?  I prefer the dark seats and more forgiving of dirt etc but good to see alternatives. 

Looked like it had Bentley type stitching pattern… and blue piping …. Even the door cards were trimmed 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ma98ard said:

Looked like it had Bentley type stitching pattern… and blue piping …. Even the door cards were trimmed 

I recall an older Mk5/6 GTI seen on Autotrader recently with a retrimmed Cream leather interior. Certainly an individual look!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I once bought a new Celica with white vinyl seats (not my preference, it was the only Celica I could find at the time).  

 

The seats were a nightmare, showed every bit of dirt and stained really easily.

 

But if the owner likes it then ETTO !

Link to post
Share on other sites

The previous owner of my oldTR6 retrimmed it in cream leather seats and cream Wilton wool carpets.  Absolute nightmare in a 45 year old softop where the hood is widely recognised as been 90% waterproof and the other 10% usually ends up in the drivers lap.  Even slightly wet shoes left big marks on the carpet.

 

I had it retrimmed back to the original factory spec black ASAP.

 

 

DSC01020.thumb.JPG.007282ca783a2b2bea01802bde802bce.JPG

 

Nice to took at but avoid like the plague unless you want to spend the rest of your days cleaning up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dollyman said:

The previous owner of my oldTR6 retrimmed it in cream leather seats and cream Wilton wool carpets.  Absolute nightmare in a 45 year old softop where the hood is widely recognised as been 90% waterproof and the other 10% usually ends up in the drivers lap.  Even slightly wet shoes left big marks on the carpet.

 

I had it retrimmed back to the original factory spec black ASAP.

 

 

DSC01020.thumb.JPG.007282ca783a2b2bea01802bde802bce.JPG

 

Nice to took at but avoid like the plague unless you want to spend the rest of your days cleaning up.


Maybe that wool Wilton would’ve ended up much smaller than it was originally with all that water!  Smell like a soggy sheep too! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dollyman said:

Nice to took at but avoid like the plague unless you want to spend the rest of your days cleaning up.

Applause for your re-trim decision Len.   
My bro had a 3 litre, remapped Audi A6 Avant quattro a wee while ago, nice car. Smart in Metallic black with Cream Leather interior.  I could Admire from a few feet away.  Any closer would mean time for a clean..hahah.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Current Donation Goals

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...