R8 Rim Specs for Winter

I tried doing a quick search but my impatience and lack of findings just led me to ask so please don't burn me for it :)

I'm in Ontario - Canada, Winter tires (tyres) are a must for the R, Dealership said I could fit 17's.

Does anyone know the specs for the 17? Would most fit or is it a hit and miss and should I go with 18 instead (pricier rubber)? What is the Offset and center hub?

I hate adapters and hub rings so I'm looking for a perfect fit if possible, flush with the body, looking for 225 wide.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have a look here for the VW recommended winter tyre sizes - you will need an 18" wheel to clear the front brakes   5x112 bolt pattern, and an offset of approx 50 recommended    

13 hours ago, ecbehrens said:

I tried doing a quick search but my impatience and lack of findings just led me to ask so please don't burn me for it :)

I'm in Ontario - Canada, Winter tires (tyres) are a must for the R, Dealership said I could fit 17's.

Does anyone know the specs for the 17? Would most fit or is it a hit and miss and should I go with 18 instead (pricier rubber)? What is the Offset and center hub?

I hate adapters and hub rings so I'm looking for a perfect fit if possible, flush with the body, looking for 225 wide.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Would 17" wheels actually fit over the Mk8 R disks? (rotors)