• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to do everything in my power NOT to go into a 5000 word essay level rant about Tesla. I also will refrain from going into too much about EV's not being the be all and end all solution.

Here we have a flood of Model 3’s. Seems as if they are giving them away for free (although they are £50-70k here, with taxes). I can clearly say that when I see one on the road, they have the most a

Okay, now that I've calmed down...   Glad I'm not alone although I wouldn't have expected to be on a car forum...   I generalised a lot of course, I'm sure there are SOME Tesla own

Posted Images

4 hours ago, BobbyT said:

I don't like how Teslas look, I feel they look really dated and thats the new ones. They need a good facelift or re-design IMHO. 

So I don't hate how any of them look, but I think that's the point. They must have gone to the designer and just said "make it as generic and inoffensive as possible". I appreciate all cars have started looking fairly similar as a result of aerodynamics and packaging but at least most manufacturers try to create a style that is unique to their car/brand. Of course it's easy for long standing manufacturers as they can call on their heritage for styling cues but other new manufacturers at least give it a shot.  The new Lucid and Rivian cars are good examples. They may not to be to everyone's taste but at least they are unique and interesting. 

23 hours ago, BobbyT said:

I don't like how Teslas look, I feel they look really dated and thats the new ones. They need a good facelift or re-design IMHO. 

100% agree with you.  Nothing at all about their design 'stands out'...well not for the right reasons.  

The Model X just reminds me of

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGXYeX4KeLMr36XotdVyc

9 hours ago, tweaked9107 said:

I feel like this about sums it up...

https://observer.com/2021/12/tesla-cyber-whistle-cybertruck-sold-out/

$50 for a "Tesla" whistle.

If anyone is interested I’m thinking of producing some special custom made products soon. Each one will be individual and unique. All will be different texture and size.

Only have capacity to make 2, maybe 3 each day. Only £50 each

Buyer to collect...

Xmas Poo

🤪

A Tesla is just very bland - its got all the necessary components, its 'clean' looking, minimalist, but just so so bland.

It's like being presented with this for your dinner:

http://vwroc.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/monthly_2021_12/image.thumb.png.196546119032ec396e25fb17f9033a93.png

Amazing that is a perfect picture to sum it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
39 minutes ago, blower said:

A Tesla is just very bland - its got all the necessary components, its 'clean' looking, minimalist, but just so so bland.

It's like being presented with this for your dinner:

image.thumb.png.196546119032ec396e25fb17f9033a93.png

Er, excuse me, but where’s the Vegan option?
😂