Burger Motorsport JB4 for MK8 R

On 31/03/2022 at 17:10, Vinniecoup said:

Nope, I ordered on the 4th and still no closer to it being shipped. I did speak to them on Monday and they said there's been an unexpected delay in shipment and they'll keep me updated 

Mine arrived today, so you should receive yours any time pal, just need to find time to fit it now

IMG_1748.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 08/06/2022 at 11:00, wagoner said:

Anyone done performance testing on one of these yet?

Think Regal did some testing on the latest JB4:

Not much difference  over the Racingline tuning box. The stock figures on the car were strong so I was expecting figures to be in the region of 380bhp but this is not the case for either tuning box. I wonder how far away a full ECU remap will be ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi all!  looking to install the JB4 on my 8Y S3 this weekend; as much as I want to simply go with a flash tune from Unitronic or 034, I have 4 years of warranty to get through before I can consider that.  Any feedback in 2023?  Have the early teething problems been mostly resolved?

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/02/2023 at 14:28, themyst said:

Hi all!  looking to install the JB4 on my 8Y S3 this weekend; as much as I want to simply go with a flash tune from Unitronic or 034, I have 4 years of warranty to get through before I can consider that.  Any feedback in 2023?  Have the early teething problems been mostly resolved?

I'm in the same boat too. They have stage 1 and stage 2 tunes available near me. But I have to keep the warranty in mind. 

Did you manage to install the JB4? 

What are your thought?

TIA.