RazR's Golf GTI Clubsport 'Edition 45'....

RazR

Looks great! When I ummed and aaahd about the mk8 R, I had a look at these and really liked the look of them, so much so that I started seriously researching them. Like the colour combo - just don’t let a certain Wizard catch wind of your purchase as that could trigger a whole chain of events……

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, camelsac2002 said:

Looks great! When I ummed and aaahd about the mk8 R, I had a look at these and really liked the look of them, so much so that I started seriously researching them. Like the colour combo - just don’t let a certain Wizard catch wind of your purchase as that could trigger a whole chain of events……emoji23.png

Thank you, I have a soft spot for the performance Volkswagen Golf's and couldn't let the opportunity of one of these pass (Even though, dare I say it, it's not the best iteration of Golf)

• RazR changed the title to RazR's Golf GTI Clubsport 'Edition 45'....
20 minutes ago, Msportman said:

Very nice.

Very rare too and will no doubt be very collectible in the future.

Nice colour with those wheels.

Any plans re mods?

Thank you, yes, production has now ceased so I understand there will be limited numbers of these. 

Was of two minds on the colour, maybe a bit brash, especially at my age but oh well!

No, will be kept stock, oh, unless you class a brand new set of genuine wheels refinished in satin black with Michelin Cup 2 tyres as a mod?? 😎

Thank you, yes, production has now ceased so I understand there will be limited numbers of these. 

Was of two minds on the colour, maybe a bit brash, especially at my age but oh well!

No, will be kept stock, oh, unless you class a brand new set of genuine wheels refinished in satin black with Michelin Cup 2 tyres as a mod??

I turn 52 in a couple of weeks and have no qualms about brash colours.df8dc841d2273c8fc5b2e3d9a38a52d0.jpg

13 hours ago, camelsac2002 said:

I turn 52 in a couple of weeks and have no qualms about brash colours.emoji23.pngdf8dc841d2273c8fc5b2e3d9a38a52d0.jpg

Think  I need to grow up next year (56) and buy a more befitting car as my mates keep reminding me! 
I keep telling them I’m still having fun but my wife keeps siding  with them!

I just threaten taking her to Goodwood FOS so she can see some men never grow up 😆

7 hours ago, DB9 said:

Congrats. You won’t be disappointed! Really liking mine so far.

833E3B50-22A1-455D-843B-F7163BCB0BD7.jpeg

4DF939DA-12C8-498C-805F-2C3809B7EC37.jpeg

792D2D0A-D29B-4D0C-B7C6-DC32FF4CAD6D.jpeg

Very much looking forward to my first drive!! Have to wait until Friday 😳

Is your exhaust freeing up?

Are you on the GTI forum?