Turbocharger Boost Sensor - P023600

Hi All

new to the forum so forgive me if this is the wrong place or type of post. 

basically my mk7 golf r is severly shuddering under any sort of boost at all but drives nicely at light throttle bust as soon as boost kicks in the car shudders and jerks till the point it’s undriveable. The car was maybe doing this 1 in every 10 to 15 drives but now it’s every single time. Codes I’m getting via OBD11 is turbocharger boost sensor range/performance P023600. I have replaced turbo boost sensor, aswell as map/maf sensor with no help I have then replaced pcv valve and diverter valve with no help again. There doesn’t seem to be any loose pipes however I have noticed on the old and then on the new that after a short test drive when I switch the car off there is a constant ticking coming from the diverter valve which then stops when I unplug the terminal into it and starts again when I plug it back in. This continues for up to 2 minutes until the car completely switches off. I have researched online and some of the symtoms also relate to plugs and coils however I’m not getting any misfire or cylinder codes. I would greatly appreciate any help on this.

Thanks 

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic