Trying to buy Akrapovic exhaust system for 2018 Golf R 7.5

DSOSA01

Hello

Can someone help me to find a place/store to buy a original akrapovic exhaust system for my 2018 Golf R 7.5?. I have been trying to find one but no success, I really want it but my Golf R is the American version so we didn’t got them.

please help 

thanks 

4 hours ago, DSOSA01 said:

Hello

Can someone help me to find a place/store to buy a original akrapovic exhaust system for my 2018 Golf R 7.5?. I have been trying to find one but no success, I really want it but my Golf R is the American version so we didn’t got them.

please help 

thanks 

Occasionally come up on ebay but usually between £3,000-£4,000. 

Not really an easy or viable option unless you’ve got money to burn and/or fall lucky getting one. 

Hello

please help 

thanks 

There is a one on Vw Golf Mk7 parts( Facebook page) £2500 ono

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can understand maybe wanting the Akrapovic when the car is still under warranty, but for that sort of money you could buy a brand new full system with sports cat and valves from the likes of Scorpion, Milltek or Remus. They not only perform better (the Akrapovic is just a back box) but they also sound better too (imo).

I've got one and it's totally worth every penny. Yes it's expensive but everything is oem. And when you want to resale they hold there value. If people had the choice of milltek, remus, scorpion or akrapovic if it was already on the car then 90% would choose akrapovic. Also it is just the back box. But there are 2 mk7.5 versions of the akrapovic one is pre opf 310ps and one with cars with opf 300ps. They are hard to find but do come up time to time.