Grr

2 hours ago, momo123 said:

It's well established pre opf 310 cars are louder as they don't have an extra filter after the turbo. A opf filter is more restricted than a resonator. Vw had to remove the resonator of opf cars due to lack of noise. Have a look at this video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u62mIUSPmoA

It’s not well established at all, just internet assumptions. Whilst the OPF may restrict flow it does not restrict noise as much as the resonator does hence why GPF cars are louder than non GPF cars that have the resonator still in place.

If opf filters didn't make any difference then why did vw remove the resonator for opf cars?

Everybody knows the 310ps was the car to have. Louder, multi port injection and more hp. I've had my car (310ps) with a mates car (300ps) side by side and can confirm. Also read on the forum and others agree.

1 hour ago, momo123 said:

If opf filters didn't make any difference then why did vw remove the resonator for opf cars?

Everybody knows the 310ps was the car to have. Louder, multi port injection and more hp. I've had my car (310ps) with a mates car (300ps) side by side and can confirm. Also read on the forum and others agree.

Your struggling with this aren’t you? Yes the PPF reduces noise but the removal of the resonator makes up for this and more.