My mk 7.5 estate Littco L380x JB4 Unicorn turned Daily driver d

Gents 

This is well overdue, so about 12 months ago, I started to look for an estate I could sell to the wife, for our family needs Dogs etc, in the background I was looking at the MQB platform and how easy that was to gain good power with minimum cost, so sold it to the wife, purchased the estate for the dogs 🤣 but behind her back I ordered the JB4 😁 @george@BMSpurchased the car on the Wednesday, the JB4 turned up on the Saturday, and wow that's how the car should of turned up from the factory, after that wanted more power, having rs coswoth mk1 and fq400 mk 8 evo tinkered with them more was required, after plenty research, @nige bcsBCS down pipe is required for 400 plus, i turned up best ever customer service, and then onto rick @Rick@UnicornMotorDevUnicorn Developments who puts it all together, again I was made very welcome, chill out on the sofa, take a  coffee 😁 so before all that i was wanting peace  of mind, so the littco L380x was deployed, along with the Do88 intercooler, car made 439/399 at Unicorn, so  later I added the  revo charge pipe kit and MST HYBRID intake  and a 80mm scorpion exhaust system, also added neurospeed wheels and reyland j hooked disks all round, ferado ds2500 pads all round, braided hoses 5.1 brake fluid, since I've not had the car on a dyno to see what the difference is, but the but dyno says more power for sure.all the info I gahter was from the VWROC forum, all said and done the guys and dolls on this platform are awesome 👍 

Thanks 

Daz B 

8 hours ago, dazbcos1969 said:

Gents 

This is well overdue, so about 12 months ago, I started to look for an estate I could sell to the wife, for our family needs Dogs etc, in the background I was looking at the MQB platform and how easy that was to gain good power with minimum cost, so sold it to the wife, purchased the estate for the dogs 🤣 but behind her back I ordered the JB4 😁 @george@BMSpurchased the car on the Wednesday, the JB4 turned up on the Saturday, and wow that's how the car should of turned up from the factory, after that wanted more power, having rs coswoth mk1 and fq400 mk 8 evo tinkered with them more was required, after plenty research, @nige bcsBCS down pipe is required for 400 plus, i turned up best ever customer service, and then onto rick @Rick@UnicornMotorDevUnicorn Developments who puts it all together, again I was made very welcome, chill out on the sofa, take a  coffee 😁 so before all that i was wanting peace  of mind, so the littco L380x was deployed, along with the Do88 intercooler, car made 439/399 at Unicorn, so grest  later I added the  revo charge pipe kit and MST HYBRID intake  and a 80mm scorpion exhaust system, also added neurospeed wheels and reyland j hooked disks all round, ferado ds2500 pads all round, braided hoses 5.1 brake fluid, since I've not had the car on a dyno to see what the difference is, but the but dyno says more power for sure.all the info I gahter was from the VWROC forum, all said and done the guys and dolls on this platform are awesome 👍 

Thanks 

Daz B 

Forgot to mention, car also lowered on Eibach Pro springs on DCC struts 👍

So this is the BCS 3 inch 200CEL downpipe from @nige bcs mated to the 80mm scorpion exhaust 😁

More pics tomorrow after rear spoiler is fitted, cars rapid up to 100mph 🥳

The ECS polyurethane dog bone mount is an awesome upgrade for anyone looking for a smooth not clunky transmission mod, most of my stuff I purchased from either awesome gti or lsg performance.

Great products and very helpful staff 👍

Screenshot_20220430-214644_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220430-214435_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220430-214341_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220430-214315_Gallery.jpg

1 hour ago, EcosseGolfR said:

Did you get the car re-tuned after the installation of the charge pipe kit, intake and exhaust?

Surely that would have given you an extra 15-20bhp and torque?

Hi

I spoke with Rick he told me no need the ecu will make the necessary changes, I got the Scorpion Cat Back same time as the revo charge pipe kit, bum dyno felt sharper, and for sure pedal felt more responsive 😉 also I have the JB4 fitted so can have a play 🥳

1 hour ago, EcosseGolfR said:

Did you get the car re-tuned after the installation of the charge pipe kit, intake and exhaust?

Surely that would have given you an extra 15-20bhp and torque?

Hi

I spoke with Rick he told me no need the ecu will make the necessary changes, I got the Scorpion Cat Back same time as the revo charge pipe kit, bum dyno felt sharper, and for sure pedal felt more responsive 😉 also I have the JB4 fitted so can have a play 🥳

4 hours ago, dazbcos1969 said:

Hi

When I had my stage 1 installed, my car was completely stock, it made 372bhp. I then installed the Remus catback, R600 intake, TT turbo elbow then the Wagner Intercooler , went back to see Rick…he re-tuned the car and worked his magic….the car then produced 398bhp and 415 ft/lbs torque. So sometimes a re-tune is beneficial.