• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, BobbyT said:

I quite like the brushed caps on darker colours but the black look also looks good. 

I do agree! The brushed  ones will probably be back on after 2 weeks if these don’t grow on me lol

4 minutes ago, R_wannabe_owner said:

@Willieboy; For me, black mirror caps on a black car with black alloys, plus the prospect of black badges would be a bit of a black overload and too much black for me. But hey, it’s your car so if that’s what you want you should go for it - my opinion doesn’t matter 🙂.

I do agree and so

does my girlfriend haha lol.. I’ll be back to chrome caps after a week I can feel it 

29 minutes ago, Willieboy said:

I do agree and so

does my girlfriend haha lol.. I’ll be back to chrome caps after a week I can feel it 

If you don’t try then you never know.  But I also think black looks better with the original brushed silver mirror caps as they lighten the look a little (kept to the silver on my black 7R).  However if you’re going for the murdered out look then the opposite. But then the car does start to look like a heavy black blob, but some people like that, lol.   Leave them on a week or two then see how you feel.

• 1 month later...

I too was never a fan of the silver caps but after having seen an R-Line from the front and -embarrassingly- thinking it was an R - Maybe adding black caps to a DBP car makes it look like too much of a sleeper. I'm undecided.

Yours looks good tho Will 👌

Maybe new wheels will help my impressions... 😇