How long does it usually take for an advert to be approved in Classified?

Alright people. 

I submitted an advert on here yesterday for some Brembo 8 pots I’m selling. As far as I can tell the advert hasn’t been approved yet, it’s still highlighted in red with an exclamation mark against it. 

Does anyone know if it usually takes a while? Or if there might be a reason it’s not been allowed?

Cheers 🙂

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi AJP,    All is in order with your advert and it’s now approved and live.  We do say allow 24 hours for approval.  I was out of action much of yesterday due to a bout of food poisoning, so

Much appreciated!   Hope you’re on the mend 🙂

12 minutes ago, AJP said:

Alright people. 

I submitted an advert on here yesterday for some Brembo 8 pots I’m selling. As far as I can tell the advert hasn’t been approved yet, it’s still highlighted in red with an exclamation mark against it. 

Does anyone know if it usually takes a while? Or if there might be a reason it’s not been allowed?

Cheers 🙂

Hi AJP, 

All is in order with your advert and it’s now approved and live.  We do say allow 24 hours for approval.  I was out of action much of yesterday due to a bout of food poisoning, so didn’t check in as often as I normally do.  

Just now, Booth11 said:

Hi AJP, 

All is in order with your advert and it’s now approved and live.  We do say allow 24 hours for approval.  I was out of action much of yesterday due to a bout of food poisoning, so didn’t check in as often as I normally do.  

Much appreciated!

Hope you’re on the mend 🙂