Golf8R owner attacked and car stolen

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After hearing that a couple of cars were stolen overnight in my district after breaking & entering specifically for car keys for relatively mundane non-performance models, I have modified a couple

I have a Samsung smart tag in my car.  Works of a basic 2032 battery.    It doesn't give real time updates but does give very regular updates on location - it utilizes other Samsungs in prox

Absolute F**king scum Uppermill.   https://www.facebook.com/andrew.clarke.547389/videos/301814812070745/     Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

From the video it appears they didn't give him the chance to hand over the keys which i would have done.(Come inside my house and you will face a different me)

I hope the police are taking it seriously as the use of force on the gentleman makes it robbery and not just a car theft although knowing GMP i wouldn't hold my breath.

37 minutes ago, 8YARWY said:

Does the MK8R allow you to view the cars location via the App ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's apparently a view my your parking position that comes as part of the online services, but I have no idea how this works.

Screenshot_20220618-103314_We Connect.jpg