Happy to meet you all and be part of the club

New to the R owners club 😁

I got a Red 15 plate with 50k on it. 

Seemed like a great choice at the time. Bought it through family friends who had it since new. So no issues with it. Besides needing some mods 🤣😂

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy to meet you all and be part of the club   New to the R owners club 😁   I got a Red 15 plate with 50k on it.    Seemed like a great choice at the time. Bought it thr

Welcome to the forum Craig!       How are you enjoying your R?  What sort of mods are you planning?  There’s a lot of info and ideas in the Mk7 Members’ Rides threads and the Mk7 Mod

Welcome to the forum Craig!  

:welcome:

How are you enjoying your R?  What sort of mods are you planning?  There’s a lot of info and ideas in the Mk7 Members’ Rides threads and the Mk7 Modifying threads to help you spend your hard earned cash!  😂

Pics will come soon. 

Sadly the car was driven on country lanes a lot so its got some paint damage so need to set aside a weekend to do some paint correction. And eventually get the rear bumper resprayed!

Not sure if there are regular meet ups around the country but always good to meet like minded folks. (Will scour the fourm for this)

As for the mods. (All suggestions welcome) with a 3month old this list will take a while to get trough. 

1. will be a clutch as i am weary of the stock

2. clutch. 

3. Intake (most likely the ever popular r600)

4. Remap

5. Mild brake upgrade (disc and pads)

6. Then some sound

I

Just now, Schwegs said:

Pics will come soon. 

Sadly the car was driven on country lanes a lot so its got some paint damage so need to set aside a weekend to do some paint correction. And eventually get the rear bumper resprayed!

Not sure if there are regular meet ups around the country but always good to meet like minded folks. (Will scour the fourm for this)

As for the mods. (All suggestions welcome) with a 3month old this list will take a while to get trough. 

1. will be a clutch as i am weary of the stock

2. clutch. 

3. Intake (most likely the ever popular r600)

4. Remap

5. Mild brake upgrade (disc and pads)

6. Then some sound

MIB 2 upgrade is needed too.