Help on any TPI's / Updates for the 1.5 eTSI 48v mild hybrid battery

JonnyG

Hoping someone in the know / technical could help if they are aware of any TPI's / updates / recalls regarding the 48v battery system in the 1.5 eTSI engine.

I had a red warning a few months back about the 48v battery which typically disappeared on the next restart !.  However it prompted my nominated dealer to ring me about the red warning (through WeConnect presumably contacting them) and they said there was an update required to the 48v battery or software,  and if the warning appears again I should get it booked in, otherwise wait for its first service.

Well I've now just booked in for my first servce and the person I spoke to was unaware of any update / recall to the 48v battery or software.

So I'm left wondering is there one or not ?   If anyone knows how I can check please let me know.

My car is an October 2020 1.5 eTSI DSG as in my sig. below.

TIA

Jonny 

I will get punched for this here, I know, but I actually think this color is epic and a tad nicer than Lapiz (which is miraculous in its own right).

If I could have it on my R, probably have gone with it.

but mine is a pretty close resemblance 

A8CC27E6-B2D7-4484-A357-7702C6E40542.jpeg

12 hours ago, AHG said:

I will get punched for this here, I know, but I actually think this color is epic and a tad nicer than Lapiz (which is miraculous in its own right).

A8CC27E6-B2D7-4484-A357-7702C6E40542.jpeg

Not by me you won't, we chose Atlantic Blue over Lapiz on the 7.5R.  Lapiz is lovely, but not quite as nice and much more common.

Or rather than common, you could say popular! 😁

Here we have only one 7R and one 7.5T in Lapiz (no 6)

so my car is the third Lapiz and the first 8R 

but still, that Atlantic is amazing, so rich textured.
I used to have the older and much less radiant version of it (named the same, IIRC) on my 1998 mk4.

See pics of that car at 11yo

It wasn’t that rich textured to begin with

+ after 11 years it got a bit dull and faded

(no nano or PPF back then)

A1D57F8D-CFAB-4A02-8492-BBEA117A8AEC.jpeg

• 1 month later...

http://vwroc.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/monthly_2022_08/A8CC27E6-B2D7-4484-A357-7702C6E40542.thumb.jpeg.95faa51fa47d16052104ddac7540a88f.jpeg

Same a few years back on our 7.5

Stunning colour

079143789576c49da85455bcf753ba72.jpg
ab9859fea3ea1c3510546cd4ada43a75.jpg
d000c9a6d19ff5aadcd701390645ac86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they could/should have offered a couple more exotic colours for the R just to differentiate it a bit, even more so with the 8 as I feel the shape warrants some better colours. 

The only colour I didn’t want on my 7.5 was Lapiz Blue I think it’s a horrid colour, especially combined with the cadiz wheels (marginally less so with prets)