The R for the dog, this for me

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes the dog has the best life and transported every where in an R !   So the said dog has the best life, this is what we have to do to earn a crust, great in the summer, not so much in the w

Love that!  

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Captjack said:

Me too, Mountune 380, great fun

Even better! 

The colour is truly stunning and those lighter silver alloys work so well with the body colour.  Always had a soft spot for RS. 

More pics please if you get the chance.  And maybe some observations on the drive etc. 👍

Had it 3 years now, bought it from an follow RS forum member, he’s pretty much ticked every box at the dealers and at Mountune!, got it on 34000 miles, 2017 car and now on 69000.

Its a great drive, everything you’d want from 380bhp and 4x4, I would say the R is a little quicker on take off with the DSG, if the RS has DSG it would be complete but saying that, the manual is more engaging. Guess I’m lucky having the choice of either one.

1A133E22-2042-4BE7-A792-720044F11187.jpeg

8D1B69D4-2E0B-4DE4-A821-E83F4E9CB9E8.jpeg

A82319F9-CAD8-49EC-9CFC-4F997F5233C3.jpeg

I miss my Mag grey mk3 RS. They look more aggressive than the R especially with the splitter, they sound great also. If it had the DSG and the MPG (my average in RS 25mpg/R 32mpg. Best over a tank RS 28mpg/R 41mpg) it would be epic.

For me the R has it as the better all round daily especially with family. Both have better points over the other, just depends what you want. Happy I was able to experience both.