Jump to content

Stage 1


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Timmymeads said:

Didn’t think about this, did you lower your springs? Does this make it more comfortable - What do coil covers do a rear arb? 


making the car more comfortable is such a subjective thing . One man’s comfortable is another man’s rock  hard . 
 

for a basic suspension set up I’d go 

 

eibach pro springs 

whitline rear Arb 

dog bone mount 

 

and brakes 

ds2500 pads 

oem discs 

rbf660 brake fluid 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And as other have said … please leave the pop n bangs well alone , these cars attract chavs anyway , let’s be a bit more classy 😊

 

just go Revo / apr / MRC / unicorn / r-tech … these from my research are the go too guys and have proper research/ years into their maps . Also I always like to think about resale .. one of the tuners above maps would potentially not put off a buyer for the car . Other not know places maps , I’d not even bother to look at the car . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Bodyboarder81 said:


making the car more comfortable is such a subjective thing . One man’s comfortable is another man’s rock  hard . 
 

for a basic suspension set up I’d go 

 

eibach pro springs 

whitline rear Arb 

dog bone mount 

 

and brakes 

ds2500 pads 

oem discs 

rbf660 brake fluid 


whats about these https://autoid.co/products/eibach-pro-kit-performance-spring-kit-for-vw-golf-r-2016-2020-mk-7-7-5?gclid=Cj0KCQjwsrWZBhC4ARIsAGGUJuqhFHjmaEYYG9PXCGWYOHXZpuIHwH7Lp72FsoHLdj3B2LDemLOfKjQaAmKlEALw_wcB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Timmymeads said:


yeah that’s them … but If you go on autodoc you can get them for about half that price 👍🏼

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Bodyboarder81 said:


yeah that’s them … but If you go on autodoc you can get them for about half that price 👍🏼

Nice just got the auto doc app. Saved myself £80! Found local mechanic who will fit them all for £150, didn’t think this was to bad, what you think? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Timmymeads said:

Nice just got the auto doc app. Saved myself £80! Found local mechanic who will fit them all for £150, didn’t think this was to bad, what you think? 


that’s cheap for fitting 👍🏼 
 

now the the money you’ve saved get a whitline rear Arb ( sign up and get 15% off your first order ) that’s about £150 and a poweflex dog bone insert for the gearbox ( about £40 ) 

 

this is exactly what I ran and it’s a great cheap set up , that’s still really comfortable on the road 👍🏼

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bodyboarder81 said:


that’s cheap for fitting 👍🏼 
 

now the the money you’ve saved get a whitline rear Arb ( sign up and get 15% off your first order ) that’s about £150 and a poweflex dog bone insert for the gearbox ( about £40 ) 

 

this is exactly what I ran and it’s a great cheap set up , that’s still really comfortable on the road 👍🏼

Class mate and thanks for support! I’ll have a look on this AUTODOC app

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Current Donation Goals

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...