Big favour (measure boot floor)

Spiezels

Hi there Tiguan wing of the forum! 

Looking at upgrading Golf R Estate to the Tig, but really need to know the distance from the back of the rear seats (the lip thing) to the opposite side, hoping it’s as long as the estate as it a huge deal breaker if not, and I much prefer the Tig over SQ5 and X5M.

if someone had 5 minutes at some point to do that for me I would be eternally grateful. 

Thanks alot dudes 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 14/10/2022 at 12:15, Spiezels said:

Hi there Tiguan wing of the forum! 

Looking at upgrading Golf R Estate to the Tig, but really need to know the distance from the back of the rear seats (the lip thing) to the opposite side, hoping it’s as long as the estate as it a huge deal breaker if not, and I much prefer the Tig over SQ5 and X5M.

if someone had 5 minutes at some point to do that for me I would be eternally grateful. 

Thanks alot dudes 

I've just seen this post,remember you only get the solid adjustable boot floor with HK option.

The back seats are adjustable and can be slid forwards to lengthen/shorten the boot.

Seats fully forward to boot lip is approximately 102/103cm

Seats fully back to boot lip is approximately 83/84cm due to rear lip of boot being slightly curved.

Hope this helps.

On 18/10/2022 at 02:58, Aid7072 said:

I've just seen this post,remember you only get the solid adjustable boot floor with HK option.

The back seats are adjustable and can be slid forwards to lengthen/shorten the boot.

Seats fully forward to boot lip is approximately 102/103cm

Seats fully back to boot lip is approximately 83/84cm due to rear lip of boot being slightly curved.

Hope this helps.

Absolute legend, thanks so much 

On 23/10/2022 at 15:22, DSarge said:

Keep in mind though that even when fully forward there is a lip behind the back of the seats so it’s not a flat floor all the way from the back of the back seat to the tailgate opening. 

Yeah I saw that in some pictures.

It might be a deal breaker that as I need the length all the way back like the R estate.

Need a proper look round one when I’m back in the UK.

Also need some average urban MPG stats, living in London I can go from 2 weeks of urban driving to then up the end of the country. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Current Donation Goals