2019 R condensation in Headlights

Adam7.5R

Hello All, 

Having owned my R for just over a month, I've noticed I have been getting condensation built up in my headlights...not something id expect from  otherwise what seems a well built car. My car has just gone 3 years old and 25k miles, but I cannot understand why I am having this issue. 

Has anyone else noticed this? Anyone ever resolved it? I've seen a couple people posting on here regarding this, but they were all  pre facelift cars and the theme was it was a pre facelift headlight issue...

I have it booked in for a Haldex Service & brake fluid change next month, I will mention it to the dealers. 

Not the end of the world but not the nicest of sights lol. 

I've read many reports of the condensation in headlights issue, so it is common ( I haven't noticed whether it was mainly Mk7s or Mk7.5s as well).  Just in case I'd check that there weren't any covers dislodged or missing to eliminate that as a possible source of moisture.  And if you were in the habit of using a pressure washer in the engine bay I'd stop doing that.

@gregozedobe I do have a washer fluid leak which is getting repaired. The pipe leading to the headlight washer is kinked, maybe this could be a source of moisture. This just sprung to mind…lol

It does clear @FishingVWR @MJC1216 however isn’t the nicest of sights haha, if there is no clear fault causing it I’ll just have to live with it.