Garage recommendations in Scotland

R-chef

Hello all. 
My 2017 r is due a major service soon and I’m reluctant to take it to a dealer. Can any of you recommend a good garage in central or north Scotland which has a good reputation for maintaining and servicing these cars.

Many thanks

• Booth11 changed the title to Garage recommendations in Scotland
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have used Star Performance in Dysart for different things over the years from routine servicing including Haldex/DSG to remaps on VAG cars like Leon Cupra, Audi TT and now Golf R and always had good experiences.

23 minutes ago, Par said:

I have used Star Performance in Dysart for different things over the years from routine servicing including Haldex/DSG to remaps on VAG cars like Leon Cupra, Audi TT and now Golf R and always had good experiences.

It looks like Star Performance have now moved to Glenrothes!

Further update on Star Performance - I hadn't realised that their old premises in Dysart had burnt down as I dont do Facebook. Thats the reason why they have relocated to Glenrothes but they are not yet up and running as they are still getting the equipment set up at their new site.