Caffeine and Machine : The Hut

Not sure if this has been mentioned here yet but Caffeine and Machine are taking over the West Meon Hut.  Ideal for us folk who are down south. Opening in the spring apparently so it might be worth checking out. Some great countryside and cars is always a winner. Hopefully we could put some faces to names in the not so distant future. 👍

That'll be interesting as its just round to corner from Loomies which is a very popular motorbike cafe that already generates a regular Police presence in the immediate vicinity and all along the A272.

New noise and speed cameras have also been installed recently in the area so the combination of a car & motorbike meeting place in such close proximity could be a big money earner in speeding and noise fines

Their car park isn't that big but I think they have an overspill in the adjacent field.

As TheBlondeFella said it has a big plod presence at the weekend.

I'm only 15 minutes away so could be handy for a meet up.

On 23/01/2024 at 10:16, TheBlondeFella said:

That'll be interesting as its just round to corner from Loomies which is a very popular motorbike cafe that already generates a regular Police presence in the immediate vicinity and all along the A272.

New noise and speed cameras have also been installed recently in the area so the combination of a car & motorbike meeting place in such close proximity could be a big money earner in speeding and noise 

Unfortunately it's hard to teach people common sense. The majority of us should be fine.😵‍💫

On 23/01/2024 at 15:08, Dollyman said:

Their car park isn't that big but I think they have an overspill in the adjacent field.

As TheBlondeFella said it has a big plod presence at the weekend.

I'm only 15 minutes away so could be handy for a meet up.

Meets like this will attract police at some point. Its about 20-25 minutes from me so it's local like you said.