New owner MK7.5 estate

Baldrick067

Good morning, thanks for the add. Been a bit of a lurker since August when I picked the car up. 19' plate wagon in white, standard bar a set of Revo RF018's in matt bronze added Friday. At the moment I don't intend to do anything other than OEM+ but wouldn't mind a steer on some subtle carbon, particularly hatchback lip (I'm a biker and carbon is God.....and titanium of course 😬)

Can't see how to add an image other than via a URL? 

Cheers 

Guy (South Leicestershire) 

Welcome to the forum Guy!

:welcome:

That looks a lovely R Estate and love the bronze Revos, perfect with the white.  Hope you’re enjoying it.  

Glad you worked out how to post a photo using postimage - next time if you copy/paste the ‘hotlink for forums’ url it will display bigger size.  I’ve taken the liberty of swapping that in your post above so we can see more of your lovely R. When you reach 25 posts you’ll be able to upload pics directly from your computer/device.  

6 minutes ago, Booth11 said:

Welcome to the forum Guy!

:welcome:

That looks a lovely R Estate and love the bronze Revos, perfect with the white.  Hope you’re enjoying it.  

Glad you worked out how to post a photo using postimage - next time if you copy/paste the ‘hotlink for forums’ url it will display bigger size.  I’ve taken the liberty of swapping that in your post above so we can see more of your lovely R. When you reach 25 posts you’ll be able to upload pics directly from your computer/device.  

Thanks mate!

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/02/2024 at 11:53, Baldrick067 said:

Good morning, thanks for the add. Been a bit of a lurker since August when I picked the car up. 19' plate wagon in white, standard bar a set of Revo RF018's in matt bronze added Friday. At the moment I don't intend to do anything other than OEM+ but wouldn't mind a steer on some subtle carbon, particularly hatchback lip (I'm a biker and carbon is God.....and titanium of course 😬)

Can't see how to add an image other than via a URL? 

Cheers 

Guy (South Leicestershire) 

Welcome to the site from another R Estate owner. I have mine from new since August 2017 and still love how practical it is and how well it performs. The only thing I have done so far is updating the front brakes and hoses. I am however planning on some changes this year. There are or where (I have not been as active on here) a number of R Estate owners.