The time came to change

Captjack

After four and years the Focus RS has gone, it was a great car, did just over 50000 miles in my ownership and apart from consumables, service, MOT, no advisory's not one thing went wrong but as it had got to 83000 miles thought it was time for it go before it it did start to cost money.

So the replacement is an M4, 2017, 32000 miles, stage 1 which is around 510bhp, surprisingly it’s better on fuel and cheaper on road tax than the Focus.

IMG_0169.jpeg

9 hours ago, Captjack said:

After four and years the Focus RS has gone, it was a great car, did just over 50000 miles in my ownership and apart from consumables, service, MOT, no advisory's not one thing went wrong but as it had got to 83000 miles thought it was time for it go before it it did start to cost money.

So the replacement is an M4, 2017, 32000 miles, stage 1 which is around 510bhp, surprisingly it’s better on fuel and cheaper on road tax than the Focus.

IMG_0169.jpeg

Enjoy the new motor Steve, hope it prices to be as reliable as the Focus RS.  Enjoy!  

11 hours ago, Captjack said:

Hows it been so far? Im looking to change to a M4 soon but unsure if ill miss just being able to point the wheel where i wanna go and floor it🤣

I have to say I’m enjoying it but so far with the weather I’ve been going easy, the car is impressive I have to say, I did toy with the idea of a competition but for the extra cost didn’t think it was worth it plus I didn’t want 20mins wheels. The few bits of dry weather we’ve had it’s been fun, grips like nothing I’ve had before but when it’s wet it’s driving like miss daisy time !!

• 2 weeks later...