20% Off All-in and Service Plans

TurboTrev

1 hour ago, TurboTrev said:

Until the 2nd April, VW have got 20% off All-in and Service plans.  That makes the 2 year All-in £30 per month (normally £37.50) or a 2 year Service Plan £16.40 per month (normally (£20.50).

https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/en/owners-and-serviceshttps://www.volkswagen.co.uk/en/owners-and-services/servicing-and-parts.html/servicing-and-parts/service-plans/buy-a-service-plan.html

Would seem it's been removed 😔

Pulman VW informed me of this as mine is due for renewal near thee end of the month. Will mean monthly cost of £30.  A decent saving of £180 in total. 
IMG_6782.thumb.png.1340aa344c512942e5c5999fb29fd480.pngIMG_6783.thumb.png.030eed7f6b27f3b252d7c8ff3dede263.png

1 minute ago, NRW said:

Pulman VW informed me of this as mine is due for renewal near thee end of the month. Will mean monthly cost of £30.  A decent saving of £180 in total. 
IMG_6782.thumb.png.1340aa344c512942e5c5999fb29fd480.pngIMG_6783.thumb.png.030eed7f6b27f3b252d7c8ff3dede263.png

My advice here would be to print out/save the brochure that details what it includes.

I have a 2 year All In plan and when the car was serviced last week they pointed out that pollen filter and sparkplugs were due to be changed and gave me the cost. They wanted £71.18 to change the pollen filter which is a 5 minute job for me plus over £167.06 to change the spark plugs!!

I spoke to the service person who advised me they were not included when the original brochure that I saw to purchase the plan said it did and I had a copy.

Sent a copy of this this to the service person and suddenly it was done.  They still didin't change the air filter but trhat is one for the next service.

Once agin I found them to be nearly useless. Work like this not done and the service interval display incorrectly set. The collection and delivery was good at a cost of £15 and used because I didn't have the time to drive it there and wait. Al least they had to double the effort to remove my extended undertray to get it done.

I only use them to keep the warranty and any other work I need doing gets done by The Phirm in Camberley. I'm seriously thinking of bailing out of VW and buying a new Yaris GRFOUR. If only they were a bit quicker!!

I had the all in (with warranty) and they changed the spark plugs on mine.

My car is too old now to do the all in one (7 in June) and I don't know if I will have the car for the next two years to make it worth while - the mustang itch is getting scratchy again and yes I know golf is faster - but I really don't care - R cant compete on the noise side.

53 minutes ago, NJS said:

have a 2 year All In plan and when the car was serviced last week they pointed out that pollen filter and sparkplugs were due to be changed

Is that the 2nd annual service ? Are new plugs part of it ?

I just had my 2nd service and asked about plugs, but they said I don’t need to replace them.

When is it due ? Is it only mileage or time as well ?

14 minutes ago, gazza5 said:

mustang itch is getting scratchy

R cant compete on the noise side.

They get Borla’s out of the box now, right ?

10 hours ago, AHG said:

Here in the UK, I don't think the standard  Oil and Inspection service include Plugs anymore (if they did in the first place). There's an additional, more expensive, plan called the 'Plus' which specifies themselves.

https://customer.vwfs.co.uk/service-plans/VW?traci_c=UK|OSP|S|Sales|Core|VW:DM-P:&traci_s=SI:VW:SEA:Google:SearchAd:2023-01:&traci_ee=19596394521:144900606905:645898143064::::&traci_t=vw service plan:e::&s_kwcid=AL!10901!3!645898143064!e!!g!!vw service plan&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwzN-vBhAkEiwAYiO7oCWtdQCVfUT1XGYrIMiD6vrkug6ka3C00ECvc6hUo8gZqn7EUqqgExoCsuAQAvD_BwE

12 hours ago, AHG said:

I just had my 2nd service and asked about plugs, but they said I don’t need to replace them.

When is it due ? Is it only mileage or time as well ?

They get Borla’s out of the box now, right ?

I think spark plugs only get checked at the 2nd annual service.According to VW they last between 30 and 90 kms but get inspected at each service.  Mine were inspected at 2nd and 3rd service but not changed.  

When I bought my R20 in August 2023 I only had the choice of 1 service plan which includes a pollen filter but no spark plugs as it was a new car. On used cars you had a choice of standard or plus plan which includes spark plugs ad an air filter if needed

This was £150 more expensive than the standard plan for the possible airfilter and plugs.

Not worth paying the extra as far as I can see.