almac

Golf 7R Videos

They remind me of the Borbet wheels from 30 years ago, I never was a fan.
A very personal thing wheels, I think they would suit a highly modified lowered R say in Lapiz and the wheels a dark chrome... they are more of a wheel for a bigger car imo like a scooby or a zed

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

On 26/08/2019 at 18:43, Stewart_J_3129 said:

Well this quite annoyed me on the way home, I was hanging back waiting for him to overtake slowly started going pass until I was sure. Then he did this. Anyway my fault? 

Did he indicate? You should of anticipated him doing this - probably didn't look.

Doesn’t look like he even looked in his mirror yet alone indicate. 

At least OP was well positioned, being cautious not just blasting it, and so avoided a nasty crash.

Well this quite annoyed me on the way home, I was hanging back waiting for him to overtake slowly started going pass until I was sure. Then he did this. Anyway my fault? 

It’s not a fault (no contact), it’s a lesson. If you’re going to sit back and wait you should expect this, as the other driver might see it as an invitation to pull out. If you mean to pass, don’t dither, get on with it.

You have to allow for the fact that most others don’t have 300bhp, need more time to prepare to overtake or may have slower reaction times than you! Many won’t realise how fast you can 🏎️  up to them from walking speed. Learn to read the drivers, cars and roads around you and this happens less often.

It’s not a fault (no contact), it’s a lesson. If you’re going to sit back and wait you should expect this, as the other driver might see it as an invitation to pull out. If you mean to pass, don’t dither, get on with it.

You have to allow for the fact that most others don’t have 300bhp, need more time to prepare to overtake or may have slower reaction times than you! Many won’t realise how fast you can   up to them from walking speed. Learn to read the drivers, cars and roads around you and this happens less often.
Yeah always a risk when overtaking more than one vehicle at a time and something to always watch out for

A very personal thing wheels, I think they would suit a highly modified lowered R say in Lapiz and the wheels a dark chrome... they are more of a wheel for a bigger car imo like a scooby or a zed

Dark chrome you say... good colour choice that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree regarding the noise and the bargain price of the golf. Be even more interesting if they added a stage 1 RS3 into the mix though. Mountune need to warranty the tune like they do on Fords, or they’re not really offering anything over any other stage 1 tune for less than half the cost ...and those wheels need binning.

Glad they did the stock rs3 but yeah, adding stage 1 on top would be interesting - suspect it would really walk away thanks to the extra torque in particular...

That being said, wouldn’t be interested in tuning the rs3 myself as I don’t think I’d need the power - the R has more than I need for the roads I drive... I just want a better soundtrack

Agreed on mountune - without warranty I’m not interested as it doesn’t give anything different from other options (would rather just go apr say).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, not your fault. He/She should mirror - signal - maneuver in that order. Looks like they missed out step one and two and went straight to maneuver.