Elon

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@Elon: Hi.

Please don't take this response as a criticism and I don't intend any offense in my reply!

I've seen a number of similar requests on various forums- which I have never felt confident to answer because of the underlying "value" based assumption in the question!

To explain - like many of life's wants, "interesting features and tweak" is a very personal set of words and the range of options is so large and diverse as to be almost undefinable!! A simple Google (or Co-Pilot) search will yield an absolutely ginormous number of different options for MQB platform cars - like your mk7 Golf!

And more problematic,  anyone responding to your question MUST necessarily assume that how they value the term "interesting" is the same. or similar to your value-set! This has to be a very big assumption if for no other reason than the sum total of the forum's understanding of your value-set can ONLY be drawn from the 30 x words in your post.

Again, I intend no offense to your inaugural post (incidentally, welcome). My purpose is a messy attempt to help- but to do so, I need to understand what coding changes you might value more highly in the vast maelstrom of possible options!

Don