Following from my previous diy:
For anyone having haldex problems here is how i fixed mine tonight.
I had only changed the fluid about 18 months ago for the second time but the car was not launching properly. It would spin the front wheels and hesitate. It threw a fault code - c111307 - mechanical malfunction. I would clear it and it would come back after a launch.
So first I tried messing about with obdeleven in control unit 22 and got it so that the fault stayed away but still the car was not launching.
Tonight I took the pump out. The gauze looked reasonable as did the fluid. Some debris but not major.
Next I took of the gauze and removed the cap from the pump (1 x torx screw). I was then able to give it all a good clean. Be careful not to let it all spring out!
I put it all back together and did the following in order (which i think matters):
1 Open obdeleven (engine off)
2 Use the output tests to close the pump a few times for 30 seconds. This purges the pump.
3 Start the engine (important) and use the basic settings to clear all adaptions.
4 Leave the engine running and use the basic settings to run the pump basic settings. It takes 1 minutes and the pump will make noises. Let it finish.
5 Switch off engine. Top up haldex (important).
6 Repeat 3 and 4. The second time round the pump is much quieter.
Now ive done two hard launches, without any hesitation, spinning or fault codes.
I think it is very important to run the basic settings after a pump clean and also top up the fluid. So the car can relearn.
Order of obdeleven parts
1. (22) AWD -> Output Tests -> Clutch Engaged/Disengaged 2 times for 30 seconds each.
2. (22) AWD -> Basic Settings -> Clear all adaptation values
3. (22) AWD -> Basic Settings -> Pump motor
Hope this helps.